We help children reach their peak!
Get on our waitlist for our fall self-regulation groups!
We will be holding this groups on Saturdays. This is a popular day, so reserve your space now!
Your child has amazing potential, but sometimes they need support to reach it.
We provide individual and group therapy for children ages 3 and up in the Triangle region of North Carolina. We have convenient hours, experienced therapists, and positive results.
Set up a free Meet and Greet appointment as your first step to get the help you need.
Does Your Child:
- Have big reactions to small problems
- Have anxiety
- Need constant prompting from you to get through the morning routine
- Need help to get dressed or use silverware
- Have poor handwriting
- Have difficulty using school tools such as scissors and rulers
- Need help with your child’s behavior?
- Need help to understand how you can get support for your child in school?
- Want know what you can do to help your child’s anxiety?
- Dread helping your child with homework because it lasts all night?
Have a question or want more information? Please do not include private health information in our contact form or through email. See below for our secure messaging link.
1031 Pemberton Hill Rd, Suite 203
Apex, NC 27502
(919) 551-7485 (fax)