Rates and Payment
Insurances we bill directly:
*Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC
We are out of network with other insurance companies and do not bill them directly. However, we are happy to provide a receipt to clients receiving individual therapy to submit to their insurance company.
Other ways to pay:
*Credit or debit card
*Flexible spending account
*Cash or checks
Payment plans are available for groups. Please contact us to discuss this prior to your appointment or before signing up for a group.
Need to pay an invoice?
You can see your invoice and pay securely through our CLIENT PORTAL
- 50-minute sessions for 6 weeks with up to five children.
- Hour- long sessions for 8 weeks with up to four children.
- Hour- long sessions for 10 weeks with up to six children.
Consultation: Current Clients
- This is not typically covered by insurance.
- For current clients. Sometimes we need to talk about what is working, what isn’t working, and what new problems have come up, without your child being present.
- For clients who consistently attend weekly therapy we offer a free 15-minute consultation that can be held by phone, over Zoom, or in person after approximately 8 visits or at the discretion of the therapist.
- Geared toward new clients who just need some suggestions and strategies, and/or support to manage 504 plan and IEP process at school. Typically 45-60 minutes. We will gather information from you prior to the appointment to have materials and recommendations prepared, if appropriate. Includes follow up contact by email for 4 weeks following the appointment. If you are a current client who would like a consultation session, please contact us to set this up as we have another option for you.
Schedule your Appointment Today!
Use our convenient online scheduler to see our group schedule, make an appointment, and register for groups.
Have a question or want more information? Please do not include private health information in our contact form or through email. See below for our secure messaging link.
1031 Pemberton Hill Rd, Suite 203
Apex, NC 27502
(919) 551-7485 (fax)